Small Business Help And Training




Business Basics

Your business is as only as strong as the foundation on which you build it. This video discusses those things that every successful company on the internet knows are essential for survival.

This tutorial is good for those who are new to business on the internet and those who are in business but not making significant profits.

People who sell on the internet can generally be classified into two groups. The first group is made up of those who spend a lot of time and make little or no money. This group is made up of about 98 percent of the people who have online businesses. The second group, or the remaining 2 percent, generally get rich.

The groups approach sales differently. The larger group generally ignores the basic requirements for setting up a business. The successful group takes adherence to the basic requirements as an absolute requirement for success.

The video content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.

How To Get Free Advertising